Continued Professional Education that will deepen your own practise and enhance your teaching skills
Yoga Therapists help people with their mental and physical health by improving functionality of the body and structural stability.
This post-graduate is perfect for yoga teachers looking to further their studies to a yoga therapist level. Study this unique approach to use the breath and energy flow (qi meridians) within the body. learn how to acheive a therapeutic effect with classic asanas and movements by changing the focus within the move and adapting body positioning.
Whatever yoga you teach, you can utilise the theory of Japanese Yoga Therapy into your classes. This course includes oriental diagnosis rountines, wholefood nutrition, the effect of food on the body and how we relate to the 5 elements and the theory of Energy itself.
Register your interest now to receive our college info pack & course prospectus and ask us about our EARLY BIRD discounts for studies paid in full before commencement.
On successfully completing the training and assessment, the qualification of post-graduate Diploma of Japanese Yoga Therapy will be issued. The qualification and units of competance are nationally registered with Yoga Australia to provide individual with a valuable qualification that can be applied throughout Australia, internationally and the wider business and health care services industry.
This course is delivered at The Yoga House using a combination of one-to-one and group theory and clinic based study and workplace practice. Your workload is spread across four main activities: Face-to-face training, Assessment, Self-paced study and Workplace training. The face-to-face training is designed to be delivered over 5 – 12 months and students have the flexability to complete all assignments up to 12 months after course completion date.
The Advanced Diploma of Japanese Therapy Yoga includes:
- 110 hours of scheduled lectures and tutorials
- Comprehsive course documentation
- Japanese Therapy Yoga Corrective Posture manual
- 20 nominal hours of supervised teaching practicums and mentoring sessions
- 15 nominal hours at yoga student clinics, tutorials and workshops
- 24 hours online access to Student Portal with access to tutors and mentors
- Structured peer support workshops
- Agreed schedule of fees and charges on confirmed enrolment
- Confirmed timetable of study and assessment criteria
Our Flexible Study Options include:
Part Time Study 1 Day per week Advanced Diploma program
- 8am to 3pm on Fridays
- Commencing 14th August 2015
- 2 Study blocks (excludes school holidays times) over a 5 month period to December 2015