This training encapsulates the entire process of pregnancy, from conception to delivery. Lessons will teach students how to engage with, and support expecting mothers — as well as monitor and respond to common issues during pregnancy. The course is instructed by Lisa Masters, one of Australia’s leading natal care yoga teachers.
Minimum Level 1 YA Registered Teacher with minimum 12 months teaching experience
Key learning outcomes:
• Yoga for natural conception
• Therapy postures and movements for each trimester
• Health issues such as blood pressure and muscle fatigue
• Yoga for delivery and birth
• Improve hormonal instability
Teaching takes place over two non-consecutive weekends with 36 face-to-face learning hours and 14 home study and practical teaching hours.