- 1 large eggplant halved lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 pack of silken tofu, drained well
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
Cut slits in flesh side of eggplant halves and insert garlic slices. Place eggplant cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Prick eggplant all over with a fork and bake until soft and collapsed, about 45 minutes.When cool enough to handle, scoop eggplant pulp into a blender or food processor; discard skin. Add tofu, lemon juice and salt, and purée until smooth.