If you are looking for a way to take back control of you and your families health care, or just prefer to be the only person in the room, then our One-on-One Therapy Yoga lessons may be just what you need.
Unlike most yoga centres, our highly trained and experienced therapists in Remedial Yoga Therapy will establish your current health status and requirements to develop a low cost yoga therapy treatment pathway to suit your needs. read more
- Chronic illness such as Crohn’s disease and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic pain conditions such as lower back pain, sciatic issues, as well as neck and shoulder problems
- Depression, anxiety and other stress related issues
Combining the physical aspects of yoga (moving, breathing and postures) with a medical understanding of the human body, this yoga will help you take back control of your health care and maintenance. Our down to earth approach will restore power to areas that need strengthening, which in turn will allow areas with too much tension and stress to release, relax and stretch.
Therapy Yoga connecting the mind with the body
This ‘balanced body’ approach of Remedial Yoga Therapy is now widely accepted by the medical profession in the maintenance of physical and mental health. The proprioceptive qualities used in this Japanese form of yoga, repair and balance the body by retraining the way we think about our body. We will look at the way you walk, stand and carry out everyday movements and work with you to adjust these as required.
Your body wants to be well and works very hard to regain balance. Our team of highly trained therapists understand the mechanics of the body and by changing the way we move and breathe can help you achieve optimal health (make you feel good).
- Relief from pain and tension
- Improved energy levels and mood
- Greater emotional stability
- Greater strength, flexibility and balance
- Better posture and awareness of habits that reinforce pain patterns