Make these flavourful chickpea patties in just 30 mins! They’re healthy, protein-rich and delicious. You will fall in love with this recipe and the subtle rosemary flavour.
What you will need first
- 2 cans (400g) chickpeas, drained, or soaked and cooked chickpeas
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 Tbsps psyllium husks (or one large egg)
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- 4 Tbsps fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
Let’s do it
- Drain chickpeas and put them in a large bowl. Start mashing them using a fork or a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients, except oil.
- Start mixing the ingredients, it has to be sticky and easy to shape.
- Heat a non stick pan with a small coating of oil. Put each patty on the frying pan and let it fry about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a big salad or side dish of choice.
If you don’t want to make all the chickpea patties at once, you can just leave in the bowl, cover and refrigerate. It can sit in the fridge for 3 days.